Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The fact behind the fact

hey this is cute!

rules o'rule:

-each tagged person has to write over 10 facts abt themselves
-pick 10 friends to tag and tell them at their page
-do not tag back ppl who've tagged you
-brainstorm now and have a nice day!

I've been tagged by dearest friend AnitaChang & Angelina Wong eh? so here's ten little facts inside ma circle! :)

one. When I was a kid,I used to be as fat as boboho! (and I hate it)
I loose more than half of my used-to volume body when I went to jhs.
this is a bit frustating now I loose too much!:( still a mystery even for myself,I become so skinny without losing weight!

two.I'm a moody.
this is kinda bad habbit I know but yes,my mood drop easily to the lowest or bounce to the peak uncontrollably

three. I get lack of self-confidence when I'm on hi-heels
this is weird.Girls tend to be more confident when they look taller but I don't feel the same *shrug

four. I'm a kind of girl that easily fall in love and easily get over

five. I choose to step backward in debating.I can't stand to argue too much,I love peace more than anything.

six. I find it hard to show ma feeling

seven. I think I need a fashion guide when I shop
I'm so blind about being fashionable.I hangout with jeans the most.pathetic

eight. Once I scheduled things, I can't walk out from that track.
I'm a kind of 'no-breaking-rule'.Sounds so strict eh? but the fact is I seldom scheduled things.*laugh

nine. I'm into a guy who do sports,smart with simple thought more than one who play instrument. *grin

ten. I love short hair,but I wish to have a long hair for one hour! *gags

so it's done.pretty fun hahaha
and now ppl I tag along is :

1.Yunita Lim
2.Pretty Ros
3.Beverly Koa
4.Jessica Ong
5.Theresia
6.Desilia Nilam
7.Kyna Troeman
8.WinnyTeh
9.David Wijaya
10.no ideaaaaa