Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting alive

Counting down to final exam in this 3rd semester I feel so blessed taking courage to step out from my comfort zone at the beginning.I didn't make things fab, i may be miss many things i shouldn't, messed up a lot..but im not wasting another half year anymore getting nothing.Sharing stories and laughter and love, make mistake and fall, learn and appreciate, see things in different way with different ppl..i got it back, the things that should happen from a year ago, the things 'I should have done' a year ago :" It's like collecting back pieces of missing puzzle.
what's minus now is butterfly in stomach ;p ya you know.........
Whether did i make ppl upset or good, i wanna give myself a little appreciation at the end of this year. and yes of course,thank God.

People should try to do random things and get alive-AAL