Thursday, December 27, 2012

This very week

Belated merry christmas everyone hohoho!
This week's highlight is a big YEY for finishing the finale exam, the rumour of doomsday is a joke,Christmas, and im not back home yet :D okay, if this post is written by me in the past one&half year, i must be crying missing home.But now Im in the midst of joy on holiday. Forgot to check and book a ticket home is not so regretful. I always wanted to spend my year end here enjoying this unemployed momments. a little bit messy though, sleep damn late,wake up 2hours before lunch and skip breakfast, spending money like insane and then cry for how much left on my purse. But keep calm and enjoy because this is my holiday rarara! Unfortunately,the weather here turns nuts. since 21st till 3 days afterward, this town has had a terrible thunderstorm. and yeah what comes next is jam and flood. everywhere.

Back then on my spare time, i must 've working on my little jobdesk, but the enthusiasm is faaast evaporate! it's just on my last post that i feel so excited welcoming holiday to do these stuff but i keep giving myself reasons to postpone doing this and that. i dont even start anything. and the more i procrastinate the more the enthusiasm fly away. i need a little push :(

Two years here sometimes i feel myself change a little bit. not on how i look but my point of view.It changes on the way I think. Adapting is not easy but once i try to fit in, it changes me. and sometimes im scared to be out of track. maybe what minus from me is some principal. I might became too high when having fun that i lose myself. and im afraid, because when you're too happy, something bad might be following. i really need a resolution for the new year!

j