Friday, February 22, 2013

Bluuue


Hellow again bloggie…. Feeling soo blue right now. I’m just homed after all of those workload with very close deadline. My body now is just a bundle of meat and I have nomore power to get up doing anything.Hot shower always make my day. Im homesick, I miss mom, and I need someone to share everything Ive been through today. I want to get over every never-ending to-do-list. I want massage, and hairspa, a cup of tea and a deep sleep. And when I remember what I consider friends in college, I just feel lost. My nature is not that type Im sorry, Im commited to finish what I start. I love my activities now, I’d always wanted to do these stuff. And is it me who’s different or what,but  doesn’t  a good friend supposed to understand or support you  no matter what different activities you have, with or without them? This is my choice and my life and people can say anything abt me but it wont change a thing. It’s not me who make me choose when I never want to. Sorry If Im not good enough.Friends who never appreciate you, makes me think twice is it still counted as ‘friend’ ?