Sunday, May 05, 2013

Two years


Hello It's been so long since a late night post such this!
I'm just finished watching some videos made when highschool. About memories and beautiful moments,times when everybody were so young and skinny haha. Yeap and suddenly the blue feeling sticking on me now. Prepare to get bored when I say I miss them, everybody. I miss our classroom, how warm it is sitting by the window, I miss the craziness and togetherness and the spirit. Every single day is a highlight,everything is just irreplaceable. I couldn't help to smile,laugh and almost shedding tears on the same time!
Credit goes to Edric for mixing up my feeling hahaha.I miss musketeers. From the day we left highschool until this very second :')
But as what I read, I find it true, that the past is like salt, you wouldn't get your life tasty without it, but watch out for it may become too salty when you put too much!

Noww,days here are busier than bees lately, preparing for the finale event! Maybe I'm going to resign on the next sems. Everybody and everything is so much fun. But it just doesn't goes along with my principal. I guess one year is enough for me. I may miss the chance,but idk, I just can't forecast!haha

So I'll mapped my life. What I wanna be,what I wanna do. What I want to accomplish and achieve. Not dreams, but goals. Everybody here has started to run the race,even a little, and I'm still wandering around learning things. No problem, I take different road with my activities now,but I believe somehow it has big positive impact for my further road.

" Everybody have their own soil,seed,sun and water. The matter is how to plant the seed to get the best flower." It is the parable of life.