Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Come back!

Hello long abandoned bloggie. . .
Been away for a summer break trip on a cruise and then go hiking at mount alpen..spend my afternoon strolling a traditional market somewhere in Italy and also get my skin burn under the sun at Hawaii beach.Sipping a cup of hot chocolate in a corner of random coffee-shop at NYC.Have fine cuisine and get a love story.Took loads of photograph with besties and  laugh under the rain..
Man..sounds perfect! How I wish they'd really come true.HAHA
Back to reality, my holiday will soon over in two weeks ..Spent it with dull,boring routine.yes lets give it an end.Thinking of starting the second year at university I can't believe passsing year one alrd and I've got nothing to recall.No special momment,nothing to cherish. I dont mean there's nothing good happen.I got pretty good grades (YAY) and make a good progress on adapting and socializing but somehow I dont feel any roller-coaster feeling like I felt in highschool.Talking back abt hischool,sometimes I'm scared of my own thought.Scared of being stuck at those three years very good memories and starting to compare everything in highschool with my present new page. So..I think I've got to make a move in this second year. Considering to join a club or organization I wish I could have back something to strive for beside those lesson. To feel back some youth spirit in a different way? haha. Anything. I just want something to make me feel alive back and have 'after-highschool' story!