Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nineteenth

Hello again!
what can I say..life has treating me good recently? Idk
within these months I've been mixed up with various jolts of feeling.

576 hours ago I blew my nineteenth birthday candle.I received soo much love I never expected from ppl around here.I guess I've found my pack :)
I got my first pet the day before.Baby rabbits,which has the ultimate cuteness!
I fall in love ever since I saw this black&white rabbit.He has a big clear eye and two black ears,white furry body with some black spot on it.Someday-whenever- when I have my own pet I always want to named it Bruno.And so his name was little bruno.I was so excited to woke up every morning to play around in the corner with this little fluffy ball. But in no time I have the first tear on my new age. He's been so sick after 5 days homed.I spent the whole day in college and I cant take care of it as a babyrabbit deserve.He pass away 6days then.
I found him lay down so weak.He's not breathing.but still warm on my palm.
I was mad.I dont make enough effort to give him a better home.
I never get upstairs anymore to play with other rabbits.Never will I have pet anymore.


Back forward, I pursue my aim in college.I join an organization.
Simply register and pass little interview test, join the fieldtrip and I'm officialy membered, I thought.
But what came to me was like a joke. I think I'm bullied by my own life.
Everything messed up when what I plan didnt work the way I expect it to be. I got a promise for a vacation out-town with friends and I plan to join a trip with a club I'd wished for.But everything clash one another. Plus, dad is still on his word to not letting me to join the org.
I spend the whole week thinking which shd come in the first place and which shd be declined.Comparing risk I would take, list down the pros and cons, even flip a coin!
Eventually I abandon my one-year-setup aim (feel so choked up).I cant think is it a good or bad decision when everything seems to press me in every directions.Hope for the best for the upcoming is what I can did.

I went to Bandung. I had been there for a few times with fams.
But really, everything turns to be more 'upbeat' with friends! Go to the most romantic candle light dinner restaurant and to the most beautiful landscape fine-lunch restaurant, cafe at night and traditional eateries at day.I had the craziest 3days ever since I'm in this town

What I can tell is everything turns out good in the end.After the wind of sadness & excitement pass through, everything falls on its place! I'm still accepted as a member and dad finally takes whatever. But it's not a happy ending,ppl say it's a beginning :x
Perhaps it's true, what it's meant to be, in the end will be
Beat me down and I'll stand even firmer :p

Cant wait to surf the whole new month!
lucky star please twinkle brighter